Registered NDIS Provider
focus on physio
focus on physio has been operating for 20 years helping thousands of people recover from back and neck pain, serious injuries, accidents and orthopaedic surgery. The practice offers much, much more and is a “One Stop Shop” for all your Physiotherapy needs.
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment for short term and long term results
- What everyone ought to know about The REAL Reasons behind Back and Neck Pain!
- No More Sitting on the Sidelines of Life Worrying about your chances of recovery
- Discover the DRUG FREE answer to your Back, Neck or Body Pain!
- Be happy as a child again! – How to get a comfortable nights sleep again! – Blissful relief in as few sessions as possible.
Why sacrifice quality of life for a bad back or neck when the solution could just be one phone call away?
Anne Power and her highly experienced team are 100% dedicated and passionate about helping people regain their mobility and independence for living. They have diverse skills that achieve excellent results. Every patient is assessed and treated individually. Remedial exercise programs are designed according to the special needs of each patient.
focus on physio is a unique physiotherapy practice, centrally located on the Gold Coast .It has been specifically designed to offer state of the art rehabilitation with an indoor hydrotherapy pool, rehabilitation gym, pilates equipment gym, full disabled access and onsite parking. The practice is open 6 days, and appointments are available within 24 hours.
Apart from individual consultations focus on physio offers an extensive range of services including specialised exercise classes, hydrotherapy, pilates, home visits, massage and yoga. Some of our specialised exercise programs are designed for those between 50-90 years of age who want to stay fit and healthy with strong bones despite having had illness, injury, surgery or arthritis.